Monday, January 17, 2011

A year on...

... since I refused to renew my TV "licence".

I haven't paid TV tax for the past 12 months, and I will continue with my refusal.

The BBC is paid for by a tax and by its own commercial activities. Over £3.5 BILLION pounds is handed over to the BBC each year in order for it to pay ridiculous salaries to alleged "talent", for it to send a squad of dozens of "journalists" to cover a ballkicking competition, and for it's glorious leaders to cream off hundreds of thousands of pounds each in salary every year.

The news journos do nothing than regurgitate press releases, the rest of the money is spent on circuses and bread for the braindead viewers.

The BBC hasn't had a penny off me, and it's cost them at least one letter per month, and the basic salary of one of their TV licence goons to knock on my door on at least four occasions.

Take your biased, overpaid, dumbed-down broadcasting and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment